Sunday, November 1, 2020

Magcloud Tabloid Format

 I have ordered and received several photobooks using the "Tabloid" format on Magcloud. I find this to be an economical way to get your images in print. The results have been very good in terms of image quality, paper, and binding.

The formats I have used are 8 1/2 x 11 and 11 x 17 - both in the Landscape orientation. I used the wire-o-binding option. The publications were of high quality. The printed images were true to the colors of the originals. The wire-o-binding allows the book to lay flat whilst going through the pages. Paper is reasonably thick. Overall the book is pleasing and feels professionally made. 

Magcloud provides templates and specifications for page sizes, bleed, and margins. I use Affinity Publisher and had no issues setting up the pages. You are able to preview your book prior to submitting for print. 

This is an excellent format to use to see your work in print. It is a high quality product that is reasonably priced. I recommend giving it a try.

No comments:

Post a Comment