Monday, October 26, 2020

A hefty card stock for mounting photographs

 I have searched the world over for a decent thick cardstock to mount my photos on. I finally found the perfect paper. It is:

Accent Opaque White Cardstock

This is a very substantial cardstock. Works well for making cards. I use it  to mount my photos on. It is made by international paper and is available at various outlets.

  • EXTREMELY HEAVY-WEIGHT CARDSTOCK - At 97 bright white, our 120lb. Cardstock is brighter and thicker than other card stocks and features a smooth surface resulting in crisp, vibrant prints with minimal show-through

I love this paper.


I use a spray adhesive to mount my photos on this paper. A J-Roller comes in handy to ensure good contact is made although hand pressure works as well. I trim to size using a paper trimmer.

No comments:

Post a Comment