Wednesday, February 25, 2015

Photo Mug from Shutterfly Review

I recently purchased a photo mug from Shutterfly. I choose the collage design, which I believe required 14 images. You place your images in various spots. You do not control the size of the images.  I recieved my mug within 5 days of placing the order, which I thought was pretty good service. It was packaged in a styrofoam box which protects the mug in transit. The image quality on the mug is excellent. My only complaint is that there is one photo which is out of bounds with the rest of the images. You can see that in the images below.




I decided on the collage because I couldn't determine from the available products how to make a simple white mug with one photograph.

The quality and finish are excellent.

No comments:

Post a Comment