Sunday, August 31, 2014

Impossible Black Frame Edition Instant Film for Polaroid 600 series cameras

I bought a pack of Impossible B&W Instant film for my Polaroid 660. I had already shot some Impossible color film. The color film was ok. But I really like the B&W film. And the black frame is a nice touch. I have uploaded one selfie taken with the film, shown below. This was taken inside, handholding the camera at arms length. I really like the tones and contrast. It reminds me of wet plate images, although not as sharp and contrasty. But still a nice image.

Scan of Impossible Black Framed instant film for 600 series Polaroid Cameras.

I didn't have any issues with the film. I immediately put the film back in the foil lined box it came in for 3 mins while it developed.

Looking forward to finding more interesting subjects to shoot with this film.

No comments:

Post a Comment