Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Creative Close-Ups: Digital Photography Tips and Techniques by Harold Davis book review

Creative Close-Ups: Digital Photography Tips and Techniques (Paperback) - by Harold Davis
I rate this book a 5 out of 5 for the new ideas and methods of making macro photographs. Mr. Davis is an excellent writer whose instructions and suggestions are easily understood and followed. I particularly like the sections on flowers. I love flowers and the book presents several methods of closeup flower photography that I have not yet tried. The photographs are beautiful and inspiring. There is a section on photographing in the studio, which also gave me some new insights and ideas. I think the book is a worthy investment if you're looking to expand your macro/closeup portfolio of techniques and photos.

No comments:

Post a Comment