Sunday, June 28, 2009

Olympus E330


I have had my Olympus E330 for about a year. I also have an E510. I guess I use them both about the same. I really like the E330 for it's live view and movable LCD screen. Live view is actually live, like on most point and shoots. The screen will only move up and down but this comes in very handy for macro shots. I also like the smaller 6 megapixel files. I find this meets most of my needs for prints.

The camera is a little clunky and not the most beautiful camera I have ever seen. But it fits my hand well and performs very nicely. I take this camera with me to work, to have on my walks at lunch and stops on the way home. I hope it lasts a long time.

1 comment:

  1. This camera is vastly underrated. With the basic 14 - 45 kit lens ans newer compact 40 -150 tele it fits in a small bag. It gives good images even at the highest iso settings. High megapixel counts not needed for most users judging by the results I`ve obtained. if you can pick one up cheaply I`m sure you wont regret it. Danno Glasgow.

    ReplyDelete