Saturday, November 26, 2011

Review of Walgreens Classic Hardcover Photobook

Christmas is coming. My mom wanted some pictures of her flowers from her garden. I could just give here prints, but thought a photobook would be a nice gift. I got a good deal on a classic photobook from Walgreens, so I thought I'd give it a try. Uploading the photos is easy and the same as for any book. The classic is only offered with the window in the cover. This is not a feature I like, but you have no choice. I chose a black cover and an olive theme. I added the photos, previewed the book, and placed the order. I received the book in about a week. The book is well made. The cloth cover looks very nice and the gluing very professional. The pages are not as heavy as I would like, but they are pretty substantial. The photographs look good. The colors are very close to what I saw on the screen. I only had 15 pages. Even so, the book feels good and looks very professional. Overall, I am pleased and would not hesitate to purchase on again.

Go Walgreens Photo Center .

No comments:

Post a Comment