Saturday, March 12, 2011

My Review of Olympus Zuiko 9mm - 18mm f/4.0-5.6 E-ED Digital Zoom Lens for the E Digital SLR System.

Originally submitted at Adorama
Olympus Zuiko 9mm - 18mm f/4.0-5.6 E-ED Digital Zoom Lens for the E Digital SLR System.

Excellent Wide Angle LEns
By HWP from Greer, SC on 3/12/2011
4out of 5
Pros: Fast / accurate auto-focus, Lightweight
Best Uses: Landscape/Scenery, Indoors/Low Light
Describe Yourself: Photo Enthusiast
Was this a gift?: No
When you need a wide angle lens for your Olympus E system cameras, this lens is an excellent choice. For price and features it is a great lens.

1 comment:

  1. So this camera is my first foray into DSLRs... though not my first SLR. I am just stunned at how easy it is to use, learn and operate. The vari-angle mount LCD is a godsend to my back. I am able to capture fantastic shots of my 7 month old without crouching down while still easily framing the shot. While some might complain that the burst is less than the 50D, I have no complaints. If you are a parent and thinking about a DSLR, look no further than this model here.

    ReplyDelete